Problem with checkout carrier-extra-content

Tirppis

Hi! I have a problem with the check out in my store. I have tried to solve this with my delivery module developer and my theme developer, they don't seem to be able to fix this. 

Here's the problem:
We have a delivery module in the shop and there is a problem with the theme and the delivery module working together. When in check out, the module should give delivery options PLUS a menu with specific delivery points below every delivery option (like radio buttons). screenrecorder.mkv

But that is not working. I can only see the upper level delivery options. To see the menu, i need to refresh the page. And in mobile version, it's not working at all, so one can't buy anything. 

When in shopping cart, once you get in delivery method options, the theme should show the content of the modules that use 'displayCarrierExtraContent' hook at check out. At the moment mobile users can't do any shopping at the store because of this problem.

My module developer explained: In check out, each shipping method has a div element: 
div class="col-lg-12 col-md-12 carrier-extra-content js-carrier-extra-content" style="display:none;

But my theme developer don't seem to understand this. Can someone help me to fix this? Where can i find the right page to fix the code?