Fatal Error when clicking module tab

skycamltd

Hi all,

I am not very tech saavy at all, so please answer as if I am a total newb.  (because I am)

I am running Prestashop 1.6.   I stopped getting email notification when an order was placed.  Looking at the forums it looks like it is a module that I have to look at to see why this may be happening.  So, I click on the module link in the back office and receive this error now:

Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.1.0". You are running 5.6.40. in /home/rocksky/www/www/modules/ps_metrics/vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 25

I can get to the modules page in my back office because of this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve

On 12/11/2022 at 2:38 AM, endriu107 said:

This module ps_metrics is for PrestaShop > 1.7 so now you must log in to your ftp server and change folder name this module.

Thanks for the reply.  Can you tell me exaclty which folder name I am looking for and exactly the name I am changing it to?  I appreciate your help.  

Edited by skycamltd
Misspelling (see edit history)

Just now, endriu107 said:

Like I write before folder is ps_metrics in module catalog on ftp.

Thank you.  I just want to make sure because I do not want to mess anything up.  What is the name I change it to?  Is the new name "PrestaShop > 1.7 "?