Too many steps when buying a product on a website

loshmee

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if i could change steps needed to finish purchase on my website, or i need to change whole theme.

Currently im using theme_ecolife_tools4 Version 1.0.0 designed by Posthemes. 

I feel like there is too many steps in order for customer to finish his purches of an product, im looking for a solution that can shorten these steps for instance, only needing to submit most basic informations like a name, adress, phone number etc..

Now it looks something like this:

First you have option to chose between continuening shopping or going to the payment.

1827071217_step1.thumb.jpg.7aa70462d19112239d138daae7325be6.jpg

Second you have to create an account or continue as a guest.894027396_step11.thumb.jpg.36169f4c3f6aefef8914278907cd0a4a.jpg

Third when you're done creating account or just filling personal info you have this page.1267082566_step2.thumb.jpg.0bf8d76fae0a84cac8ff33ffebec33c2.jpg

Fourth you have to chose a shipping method, Shipping and Instalation; Shipping via courier service or personal pickup at the store.

771183168_step3.thumb.jpg.2f7ab1cb442b98fdf4bdbee23be6bd55.jpg

And the last step is payment, which if you selected courier service, that would be the last step for you, but in case you chose other payment method you'd have to go through another step.

So in conclusion i think this is to much for a customer, and personaly i would give up on the buying an item if its not really necessary.

I think all of these steps should be on one page or two at max. 

Im wondering if theres a addon i can download/buy or i need to get a new theme.

Im looking foward for any help,

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 2 heures, QuickUpdate.net a dit :

You can also enable checkout as guest depending on your ps version

Hi,

this is a very bad advice.

This option has no interest other than not forcing customers to choose a password, but to have to fill in all the fields at each order, so more annoying than positive for the customer.

Moreover, as this option does not allow the customer to interact with his personal data, it is in direct conflict with the prerogatives of the GDPR.