Prestashop customers groups

Prestashop 1.7.5.2

I have a group of customers in particular (the 43). For this group of customers, I would like that from the "my account" section, there is a link that directs to a list of specific products to add to the basket and only these products (which I will select by id I imagine ). This option should only be available for customer group 43. I really have no idea how to do it. Do you have any ideas I could explore?

Thanks a lot

maybe you can define products accessible only for a group of customers.

That is, when the customer who belongs to that specific group logs into the website the specific products appear in the main product catalog.

I think, this is possible through a specific development since prestashop does not offer this possibility.

I find it unnecessary to force the customer to find these specific products from the my account menu !

@Slayem 
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot restrict my customer group to access a single category because this customer group must retain the possibility of buying all the products. But they need a new page with the products concerned to facilitate their access.
Thank you for specifying that you find it useless for you but you can imagine that I have my reasons...