strange bug,issue

StrefaBiznesu

Hello StrefaBiznesu,
You have a similar problem to mine. If you know how, take a look at the SQL table: "ps17_product_attribute".
Find in it by the id of the product its available combinations and see if in the column defult_on has the digit 1 or is null.
I have a feeling that all of us who use version 1.7.6 and above suffer with this defect in this table _product_attribute.
In my case, the "quantity" column has a value of 0 for 99% of the products, and they actually have stock to sell.
I've tried stopping or turning on the cache, clearing it, deleting the quantities manually and creating again. No result after my actions.
I think a lot of problems come from: Catalogue -> Monitoring ->List of products with combinations but without available quantities for sale
In the tuple menu, products appear that "apparently" have 0 quantity for a given attribute, but when you open the product it appears that all attributes are available. This is the BUG that we have all unwillingly endured for over a year now.

If you find a solution yourself, be sure to come back and post it here as well, there's no telling when the same defect will call to us.

Best regards.