Cart Rules are exired

ConH

Hi,

I am running a shop in which every new registrant gets a coupon code with a fixed credit. If a customer uses only part of the coupon he gets the remaining credit as personal coupon automatically. The problem is that the remaining coupon (cart rule) inherits the date of the original coupon. So now I am left with about 200 cart rules with expired dates. 

In which SQL table should I look for for these dates? I thought cart-rule would be the one, but it shows an empty table.
image.png.32d660ca0c8829225cc81cb10c33616f.png

What's an easy way of changing these dates in mysql?

Thanks!

It looks very strange, Coupons data are always stored in "cart_rule" Table.

Can you please confirm whether the "remaining coupon (cart rule)" are displayed at the Admin cart rule page or not.

Also verify that you are checking the correct DB, as you told that you have many Coupons created at your store and there are no entries in the cart_rule table.

Regarding What's an easy way of changing these dates in mysql?

=>If you want to make any changes in the table, then the easies way is to use the queries

Edited by Knowband Plugins
Missed one point (see edit history)

Yes I can confirm that. There are 152 coupons in my Prestashop 😉 

image.thumb.png.b6a2d3f70d53a36289f4a23baa837a65.png

The prestaShop Database information windows tells me this:

image.png.09aa029aeea84dedbcef538dbd713d4d.png

In the hosted domain I can find only one DB, and it looks to be the same one:

image.png.89e13f2a1c60b1582d93ef747c17ffcc.png

It seems to be a shared database with an unrelated WordPress install on another subdomain.
I have been looking at d_customer, and I see now that it is definitely the wrong database I am looking in, since the customers are all from the testing period. So it makes sense I am missing my coupons 😉 but where is my database... 🙄