Attribute for each category - request

MariusZMC-ndeer

Hello, I'm looking for a module for my problem but I'm sure many are facing this, and this problem is the following

We have 2 different categories called Mobile Phones and Clothes

for the Mobile Phones category, we have attributes according to the specification, such as processor type, ram memory, disk space, etc., and for clothes, we have color, material, etc.

when I create a product and choose the Mobile Phones category, ONLY the attributes that I have created are displayed, i.e. only processor type, ram memory, disk space, but without displaying the attributes from clothes, the same way when I create a product for the clothes category, I want the Color and Material attributes to appear, not the attributes that are on phones

to be more explicit, I have 2 clients, one deals with telephones, sells telephones, etc. the other sells clothes, when the client with telephones creates products so that the attributes of the clothes do not appear, that is, the man only deals with telephones and not clothes, at similarly, the one who creates products for clothes should display only the attributes of clothes and not phones, it's silly for the one who sells clothes to display the attributes of phones, that is, if he sells clothes, why would he need attributes such as processor type, or ram memory

I searched old google for a module for this, but without success, does anyone have such a module? it doesn't matter how much it costs

Thanks

As per our understanding, you want a Marketplace where your client can add attributes for their products accoridng to the categories. But if the client is adding product for clothes category then, only the attributes realted to the clotes are available.

For that, first you need to map the attributes with the categories, while creating attributes at admin end. AFter that on front end, you need to filter the attributes acccording to the product categories.

You can contact any developer for developing that functionality for you.