Prestashop 1.7.8.7 not loading CSS for modules after changing hooks in my theme

adam3278

Hello,

Im working on new theme for my Prestashop instance. I changed the hook names and modules assignments in config/theme.yml. Everything works fine after reenabling the theme, but the css for modules like searchbar or etc blog are not loading (compared pages from browser cache before and after the change). Moreover, there's no return at the moment - classic and other themes have the same issue. Tried cleaning the presta cache also with templates force rebuild, without any result. Is there anyone, who can help me? I lost about 3hours on resolving the issue, and don't want to spend another 10h. Thanks in advance

Edited by adam3278 (see edit history)

displayNav2 to displayTop2 and displayTop to displayTop1

This is just a beginning. I want to make more changes and completely rebuild the theme, but it must work as it is first. Those changes were made in config/theme.yml and templates/_partials/header.tpl. It’s quite strange the presta doesn’t work (load some internal and external modules css) even on untouched classic theme.

Ok, I reversed the changes and there's still the issue with the css. I cleaned the cache and forced to rebuild the templates files in the options again. How to repair the broken functionality in my presta installation? I see the hooks are set up correctly in admin panel.