Slow/stuttery scroll

Rico92

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with scrolling on my mobile theme. It is very stuttery, especially the homepage. Now i am still learning in css and stuff, so i tried to figure it out myself first. But, i dont really seem far enough to find it myself. 

My website is www.tcgcenter.nl

I experience a stuttery scroll when scrolling on my mobile. On the homepage the problem is worse then on product pages. Anyone who can tell me what i should change or do?

Thank you in advance.

10 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

hello, I almost had an epileptic attack seeing your store, can you share, PS version? PHP version? And name of the theme?

Yes, ive had many issues already with this template. And everytime the template developer "fixes" something, another problem occurs. Its the Game Pro Template (https://addons.prestashop.com/nl/thema-elektronica-high-tech/85162-gamepro-game-and-electronics-stores.html) Developer is TemplateMela. I'm almost about giving the theme up. This my last resort to try and make it work.

Prestashop version 1.7.8.7

Php 7.4.26

I don't understand how you are so daring to buy a theme that does not have a single review and also if you look at the detail that theme is not compatible with the version of prestashop you have, in case it helps you I recommend a theme that is always updated and its support is very good, it is panda

Your answer doesnt helpt me, no. Your first sentence is a verdict followed by a tip to buy a different theme. The Templates from this developer are rated well. Also, i asked for a possible fix. Buying a different theme is something i'm doing at the very end, which i've thought about already. 

Very few themes have full compatibility if i look at it. They all view as "compatible with 1.7.8" which i have. And no, again, i asked for a fix. I already knew it isnt working fully well. I dont see criticism fixing my scroll problem. Anyway, i'd like to get back on topic again.