How can I display some HTML after the product description (or before add to cart) on the product page ?

Hi,

I'm fetching some data from an external API for the product page. I'd like to display HTML from a tpl just before the add to cart button.

I've used dispalyProductPriceBlock but the theme my client uses has that block disabled. So I've tried the hook displayProductDescriptionAfter but that there is not text rendered.

Does anyone have any suggestions, how to go about it ?

Yes...that area works for only the selected product.

I found the following module for you. You can insert the field whenver you prefer and use short codes to manage what you want to display....so it will be much faster to publish what you want:
https://addons.prestashop.com/it/personalizzazione-pagine/48234-multiple-custom-html-blocks-and-lists-of-links-anywhere.html#overview

Regards

Fabrizio

Thanks Fabrizio. However, I believe you missed a point. I'm a (beginner) module developer myself and I'd like to know the hook to be used.

The HTML is rendered from a tpl file a module and works fine when I use displayProductPriceBlock. I'm looking for a  similar display hook to use for rendering the HTML before the Add To Cart button.

Edited by Vazark (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...