prestashop background virtual goods, file download can point to a remote pdf file, should do

25 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

Hi,

You can also simply create a PDF with the list of links to access these documents and simply attach this PDF which will be automatically sent to customers after payment of their order.

Well, and then everyone will be able to download as much as they want after getting the pdf with the link. Always use some hash and download securely. You are not suggesting the right solution. Sorry.

Would you put the links to your modules in a pdf file so that anyone who has a pdf can download them for free?

Edited by 4you.software (see edit history)

il y a 20 minutes, 4you.software a dit :

Well, and then everyone will be able to download as much as they want after getting the pdf with the link. Always use some hash and download securely. You are not suggesting the right solution. Sorry.

Would you put the links to your modules in a pdf file so that anyone who has a pdf can download them for free?

Absolutely, you are totally right, but the original argument and I quote:

Il y a 3 heures, user8139 a dit :

If there are a large number of documents that cannot be saved on prestashop's servers

Makes me wonder what this limitation could be, because either the hosting is not adapted to the business, or we lack information to understand the real initial need.

il y a 12 minutes, 4you.software a dit :

Realize that only 37% of people are honest and will pay. Further, 35% are programmers who steal and pass off, further 18% are speculators who are looking for nulled solutions and the rest are desperate people who believe all those scammers.

In the context of selling PDFs, only a system that produces documents on demand and displays them in a controlled manner can provide secure access to these documents, because when reading the request, it seems that it only wants to provide access to PDFs, so sending a PDF or a list of links is exactly the same.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mediacom87 said:

I want to rent two servers, one for prestashop and one for storing documents with a large capacity, so I need prestashop to be able to download documents stored on a remote server after users pay for them

Or can large - capacity hosts be replaced by web disks