Modules: The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

mondomaticstore

Good morning,

I would like to submit  a problem encountered on a Prestashop 1.7.6.1 installation.

Until a few days ago I did not start this problem, I get an error 500 when I try to access the module management.

Activating the debug I identified the modules that cause the error, which concern the package of the theme that has been using since 2019, without detecting this error first. The exact moment of the error coincides with the configuration of the Paypal module and the change of a wording of the Italian translations. When saving the translation I encountered error 500.

By activating the debug I can access to the module management and find that the error 500 concerns the modules that I told you and that I am attaching as screenshots. The modules in question concern the static blocks of the theme and I cannot deactivate them because they are essential.

I tried to search the forum for some solutions but I could not find anything that could help me at least at my level of understanding.

Kindly I ask you for help or some suggestions on how to solve the problem.

I am attaching the screenshots and if necessary I am ready to provide you with other additional information regarding the problem and the installation.

Thank you, Greetings

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg