Adding new product with category tree - specific price problems

auroncaos

I installed an addons for bulk action ( called ba_importer  v 1.1.24), I upload an excel files with my data and create a group of products.

I can set the categories' tree or manually add ID of main categories and associated;

I tried with no luck to use the tree features (like Home/Products/etc ) and so I use all the ID of main category and all the associated.

The result is a product with the correct categories setted, but with no specific price from the customer group linked to a category.

I tried to edit a single product, remove all categories and set it one by one (set one, save, set one, save etc.) and then the specific price from the group linked to a categories appear to the product.

Someone have a similiar issues and find a better solution? I'm thinking about make a personal php page that read and excel files and setting all the information about the product but I'm scaried to face the same problem with the specific price. 

Edited by auroncaos (see edit history)

Hi, for import product with specific priece based on a specific user i use this module:

https://addons.prestashop.com/it/data-import-export/19091-product-catalog-csv-excel-import.html

I used your same module in the past, but i had some problem using it and the support can't help me to resolve my problems.

For these reason i changed to the module that i linked.

This is how i configured it:

image.thumb.png.0e540dc8c1ba1b6a1b76b6e2c88c8a8c.png