How to remove the ability to select a country in the checkout P.S. 1.7.x

il y a 4 minutes, Sairon a dit :

My request would be to remove this whole section (Remove what is in the red box) because I only ship locally, so there is no purpose to select the country. 

The idea of removing the choice of country when there is only one may seem like an improvement, but leaving this choice available allows the customer to be aware that there is only one possibility.

If you remove the choice display, then the customer will not see the country displayed and may, by mistake, enter an address that does not even correspond to that country and therefore you end up with many delivery errors.

il y a 1 minute, Sairon a dit :

I will only sell and advertise in Lithuania. And all the text in the store is Lithuanian, so I believe everyone will understand that it is for Lithuanians. Do you have a solution to remove the section?

So, you think that all the Lithuanian expatriates who could buy on your site hoping to be delivered in another country will never make the mistake of entering a wrong address if they don't have the possibility to see that there is only one country present in the country choices?

à l’instant, Sairon a dit :

I am not sure, I will try and see. With all the respect could you please help me with the issue, and not give advice how to create a store?

Sorry, sorry, I didn't know that you shouldn't discuss about merchant choices on a forum dedicated to merchants.

So to correct this, you need to identify the TPL file displaying this data and hide the choice list when there is only one country and display this country.