Special price don't show in product list (BO)

bloggus

Hi,

Just upgraded from 1.6 to latest 1.7 and I find it interesting with all the changes.

One thing just puzzles me. 

In back office, product list, it seems like the prices shown are always list prices. The special prices don't show here. 

If I search for a product in BO, the results have right prices, the special price is shown in front office. It is only BO product listing that is showing wrong price.

Any idea why?

ProductList.jpg

Product_special_price_set.jpg

On 10/25/2022 at 7:52 AM, bloggus said:

Hi,

Just upgraded from 1.6 to latest 1.7 and I find it interesting with all the changes.

One thing just puzzles me. 

In back office, product list, it seems like the prices shown are always list prices. The special prices don't show here. 

If I search for a product in BO, the results have right prices, the special price is shown in front office. It is only BO product listing that is showing wrong price.

Any idea why?

ProductList.jpg

Product_special_price_set.jpg

Hi, if i'm not wrong, in the product catalog you can see by default the product list price but not the specific price.
Same thing is with quantity, because product with combinations can't show combination quantity of the prouct.

In your case if you have two specific prices on the same product, which specific price Prestashop must shows on the product?

I think you can't see  how you want on the BO.

Hi, if i'm not wrong, in the product catalog you can see by default the product list price but not the specific price.

But in 1.6 it was possible. So it has been removed in 1.7? The list always showed the current price.

Same thing is with quantity, because product with combinations can't show combination quantity of the prouct.

In this case there are no combinations.

Edited by bloggus (see edit history)