Error 500 can't access website and backoffice

chon59

Hi everyone,

First of all, I made many researches regarding the error on my website and I really can't figure out what's going on.

2/3 days ago I noticed that my website started to make one or two error 500 per day, I just deleted /var/cache/prod and it kept running smoothly. 

Today the error 500 just kept coming even If I deleted var/cache an hour after that the website was crashing again until the point of no return where I have no more cache to delete, and I can't access my website on front or back showing an error 500.

I wanted to modify the config/defines.inc.php file to see what was going on and surprisingly the file was empty..

So I went to my backup on the cloud and pick the file and replaced it. The error I can see now is this : 

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/cosmetiqnf/www/config/bootstrap.php on line 87

Warning: array_walk() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/cosmetiqnf/www/config/bootstrap.php on line 89

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/cosmetiqnf/www/config/bootstrap.php on line 117

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/cosmetiqnf/www/config/bootstrap.php on line 124

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/cosmetiqnf/www/config/bootstrap.php on line 132
Error: "install" directory is missing

And I really can't find what's going on here.

Thank you in advance and sorry if there is another post dealing with it, I just don't find it.

I'm running Prestashop 1.7.5.2

Ok, short update :

I kept looking and found that on 1.7 I should be looking at /app/config/parameters.php and indeed there were a problem as you can see on the image attached the file is empty and modified and its permission is 0666 I don't know if it's ok. So, like the other file, I replaced it with a backup version from August, and it seems to work. But I can't figure out what was going on or if like the other days it will crash again. I will post it here if it happens again and if it's ok I will close the topic tomorrow.

Capture.PNG