Table ps_order_payment is populated from last upgrade

malcek

Oh, you must have one more test table with an archive table, which is used to import old data from the source SQL Server database to the main database. The main database that is used by your whole organization and its users. As the old data from your source SQL Server database has to be available to be referenced by your application, you have to import this old data into the main database. The import procedures looks like this: ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[ps_table_payment_insert] AS BEGIN IF EXISTS ( SELECT * FROM [dbo].[ps_archive_payment_insert] WHERE [table_id] = [table_id] ) BEGIN RAISERROR ('The main table payment_payment is already populated.. try later again', 16, 1) RETURN END INSERT INTO ps_order_payment (payment_id, payment_amount, order_id, order_date, employee_id) VALUES ( @payment_id, @payment_amount, @order_id, @order_date, @employee_id) END

13.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 4:07 PM, malcek said:

sorry i have missed your post. This is not test table, this is main database for our shop. This table was populate with data until upgrade that I made in september

@malcek Have you found a solution to this problem? I have the same issue, since upgrade to 1.7.8.10 there are no new entries in ps_order_payment table

• 1 month later...