shipping prices

alinux

hello

ive made a store online and all shipping prices are calculated after a client does the order. 

but the problem is , prestashop calculates some price shipping but i dont want that. we only accept payment by bank transfer. we cant set price 0 cause that will mean its free and the client will have to make 2 payments.. one for product and one for shipping.

is there any way i can setup prestashop if a client does an order to not get any mail with shipping total and wait until we calculate how much does it cost. right now it gets an email with order price and shipping price and details for bank transfer.

Hello, a somewhat recursive solution would be to translate the texts, that is, where the transport says free, change it to "you must wait for the price of transport..."
the solution that I would give is that you put the real price of the transport, it does not matter how complex the calculation is, there are good modules that can help

On 10/19/2022 at 5:23 PM, alinux said:

hello

ive made a store online and all shipping prices are calculated after a client does the order. 

but the problem is , prestashop calculates some price shipping but i dont want that. we only accept payment by bank transfer. we cant set price 0 cause that will mean its free and the client will have to make 2 payments.. one for product and one for shipping.

is there any way i can setup prestashop if a client does an order to not get any mail with shipping total and wait until we calculate how much does it cost. right now it gets an email with order price and shipping price and details for bank transfer.

You can edit the template of the mail is sent to the client in design -> email theme ( there is an html editor, here you can remove shipping price )

You have to find which template is used when an order is completed.

In this way you can show shipping price when you update the order to "in shipping " status.

Anyway i'm not sure if you have shipping price by default on the shipping template email.

If you can't do this by email template, try to find a specific module in prestashop addons.