PS 1.7.8.7 API Error! Where can I see "error log" when api failed ?

catzarov

Hello,
I want to use external software that connects via API to online store and update, stock, attributes, price, special price.
When I run the question software to send information to the site. The process stops and in the log of the software I see only this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<prestashop xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
<errors>
<error>
<code><![CDATA[134]]></code>
<message><![CDATA[You cannot set 0 or a negative position, the minimum is 1.]]></message>
</error>
</errors>
</prestashop>
 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. HttpStatusCode: InternalServerError<br>
Target:     T Execute[T](PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopClient.PrestaShopConnector.WEBRequest)<br>
Stack:         at PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopClient.Factories.PrestaShopConnectorFactory.Execute[T](WEBRequest request)
   at PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopClient.Factories.ProductFactory.Update(product product)
   at PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopDataExchange.SelectGoods()<br>

Someone, can you decipher this error for me, what does it mean ? Also, I will need in the future to see when the API has errors, what they are. Where is the location of the file that stores the errors generated by the API ?

Best regards: Dani

• 7 months later...
On 10/7/2022 at 10:03 AM, catzarov said:

Hello,
I want to use external software that connects via API to online store and update, stock, attributes, price, special price.
When I run the question software to send information to the site. The process stops and in the log of the software I see only this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<prestashop xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
<errors>
<error>
<code><![CDATA[134]]></code>
<message><![CDATA[You cannot set 0 or a negative position, the minimum is 1.]]></message>
</error>
</errors>
</prestashop>
 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. HttpStatusCode: InternalServerError<br>
Target:     T Execute[T](PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopClient.PrestaShopConnector.WEBRequest)<br>
Stack:         at PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopClient.Factories.PrestaShopConnectorFactory.Execute[T](WEBRequest request)
   at PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopClient.Factories.ProductFactory.Update(product product)
   at PrestaShopDataExchange.PrestaShopDataExchange.SelectGoods()<br>

Someone, can you decipher this error for me, what does it mean ? Also, I will need in the future to see when the API has errors, what they are. Where is the location of the file that stores the errors generated by the API ?

Best regards: Dani

Hi... I have the same problem... and as i saw.. is a very common problem... Do you found a solution? i didn't found any solution that work´s...