How to style the fields in Contacts -> Shops

sylwekb

Prestashop 1.7.8.7

Do you have an idea how to style the data from Contacts -> Shops? Unfortunately, inserting a <br/> or other type tag does not work. Quite often you need to highlight or leave the line lower in this store data on the page because the formatting does not look nice.

Edited by sylwekb (see edit history)

• sylwekb changed the title to How to style the fields in Contacts -> Shops

This depends on the theme that you are using, the module that is responsible for contact form, if it is the contactform from prestashop or any other modules. Maybe your contact form is built with a page builder like creative elements, you need to check this share your information. For any of these that I mentioned, you can easily override their files for front end, in your theme, just do a small search for: "how to override module in theme in prestashop"

My point here is that you do not need to change the code and structure of the template. I would like this to be available in the Prestashop admin panel.. This is the standard Prestashop form Contacts --> Shops. There is no styling here. The solution is also to attach the static block module to this hook and here is the html editor, i.e. using different tags and it works.

Edited by sylwekb (see edit history)