Remove product prices from google search

SVFer

Hi everyone!

I've been struggling with a problem and wanted to see if anybody around here knows how to help me...

My shop is currently using a module (Price Hide Pro) to show prices to selected users/groups. Everything is working properly with the module!
The thing is, when I search a product in google, the price shows up for everyone to see 😕
2027971828_Screenshot2022-09-16at17_26_57.thumb.png.b052fac7449e7bfa0f017d3fc527f2d4.png

I tried removing the meta tags with the property product:price:amount but it is still showing up.
This also happens with Pinterest..

Can anyone help me please? 

Thanks in advance!

On 9/17/2022 at 10:06 PM, ndiaga said:

Hi,

Did   you  try   the   Meta   noindex   tag?  

Hello. Thanks for the reply!
I don't think so. 

But does the noindex tag remove the full indexation from google or can it only remove the price?

Where should I remove that from?
Or is it something I need to add? If yes, can you tell me where I should add it?

14 hours ago, Luisejo said:

I think the problem continues because Google sometimes is very slow for updating the products.

Maybe you can force the update deleting and creating the products again.

I had some progress. It took a few days to update, but it's showing differently now.
The thing is now it isn't showing any info because the last change I did was removing the itemtype="https://schema.org/Product".

I inserted this code again and checked the schema markup validator that @webprog shared, and it shows as product with no price info. 
I'll wait to see the changes and if it works I'll let you know! 

Thanks to everyone :)

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 12.12.55.png

• 2 months later...