Quick Add to cart button on thumbnail vanished

cardetailacores

Hello guys i have my website settup and running 

The thing is i was having some changes lately on website and also update to the last prestashop version.

What i noticed is that The add cart button on thumbnail just vanished (not the one inside the product) that one is ok.

So basically i cannot quick add the item to the cart without having to inspect it. This seems inconvinient and also another click for the customer if he knows what he wants.

I tried several searches but unfortunantely all talk about the catalog or quantity thing and this doesnt seem to be the problem for me.

Also i have an Rating addon from prestashop that is not working anymore, where u could rate and leave stars on the item

the website is https://cardetailacores.com/

Enabled debug mode and this is what i got, but have no clue what it could mean.

Capturar.PNG

15 hours ago, endriu107 said:

If you have it it must be added in theme code or by some module. If it was added in theme and you do not use child theme all upgrade will override all theme changes.

On forum is few topics how you can add it:

i have managed to add the free module, but, also just noticed, where are the prices of the products? Also gone in 1.7? :( They dont show up in my store. something must be really wrong...

16 hours ago, cardetailacores said:

Enabled debug mode and this is what i got, but have no clue what it could mean.

Capturar.PNG

There is an override installed (propably by a module) thats not compatible with your Prestashop version. You should update the module or contact its developer

2 hours ago, JBW said:

There is an override installed (propably by a module) thats not compatible with your Prestashop version. You should update the module or contact its developer

I've seen it mate, just posting it how i got into it, it can be usefull for someone else.

image.thumb.png.17f848db64589cc54e60696d6cff5c06.png

As soon i disabled the module, all came back to normal.

image.png