PDF invoices missing logo

d2iautosound

Version: Prestashop 1.7.8.7

Issue: No logo image showing on invoices

I processed a sale today and noticed that my invoice was missing the logo. 

I did some investigating and found a few people with this issue from earlier versions of prestashop and tried some of the fixes (including changing the pfd header code to link directly to image address and still no luck. 

I processed a sale on the 16th August and went back to that downloaded invoice and it contains my logo so it was fine then ( today is the first invoice ive tried to print since) 

I haven't updated any files or made any modifications between the 16th and now but my hosting provider migrated my website to a new server so this is what leads me to believe its something with that. 

I also found someone recently who had the same issue on prestashop 1.7.8.7 and there resolution was linked to a server-side security system so i have contacted my website hosting ( once again making me think it is soething to do with the migration) but thought id post here as well to see if anyone has some input to fix this issue. 

Thanks, 
Darcy 

No Logo.jpg

Hi @d2iautosound,

most probably your invoice logo is configured to be a png image with jpg extension.

Try to change(convert to jpg) the invoice logo to a plain white bacgkround jpg image (or maybe try to convert it to a png with png extension). For me ibn these cases the white BG jpg image worked a couple of times.

I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.

14 hours ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi @d2iautosound,

most probably your invoice logo is configured to be a png image with jpg extension.

Try to change(convert to jpg) the invoice logo to a plain white bacgkround jpg image (or maybe try to convert it to a png with png extension). For me ibn these cases the white BG jpg image worked a couple of times.

Have a nice day, Leo.

Thanks for the reply! 

I'm not sure if that would be it as it was working completely fine and nothing has been changed in terms of images or anything like that ill have a look and see but i have a feeling its something in prestashop hard coded to the old dns or something so when the server changed its still trying to go to there instead of the new server.

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 9:06 AM, d2iautosound said:

Got it all sorted, there was some code that was hard coded to the old server for some reason chopped and changed it and all sorted :)

Thanks for the input and time to view everyone :)

Cheers, 
Darcy 

Hi d2iautosound could you tell me which files did you change to fix this issue as I have the same problem, extremely frustrating!

On 9/5/2022 at 3:48 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi @d2iautosound,

Have a nice day, Leo.

This actually worked, why is that?