Smarty Missing $Template parameter - smart_internal_templaatebase.php on line 177

webbrent

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is well.

I have migrated to a new server over the past week as I was having issues with the old site. I have moved to Prestashop 1.7.8.7 and using PHP 7.4.30.

I am getting thousands of the following error in my apache error log. I have searched and there seem to be a lot of similar cases out there but no definitive remedy for the situation. It is every time something is clicked on the site it just throws out this apache error log. It is not effecting of the site operates, but it is definitely frustrating from a server administration side and also I am sure it is effecting performance and possible SEO.

Has anyone run into the same issue or come across it and been able to resolve the matter? Thanking anyone in advance for their assistance.

[Wed Aug 31 12:17:29.771915 2022] [php7:error] [pid 69712] [client xx.xx.xxx.xxx:13432] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: 0():Missing '$template' parameter <-- \n  thrown in /var/www/domain.co.za/html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 177, referer: https://domain.co.za/172-lipless-cranks?page=10

Edited by webbrent (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...