Import order csv

Hi, I've seen they are csv templates to import products, categories and customers in BO but there is no order import. I didn't find a free/cheap module for a one time need and willing to learn prestashop programming (I start ps programming) does anybody know what are the steps to create an order programmatically. As I see you must create a cart first then make an order. Is that correct ? It's there an easier way ? I couldn't find the documentation about cart and orders classes. Thank you for your help.

Edited by bedford (see edit history)

Hi and thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I'm building/installing my prestashop slowly, step by step, and I won't be able to import in only 14 days (free trial delay).

Actually I could programmatically create carts, orders, products in order and link to customer. Unfortunately I can't delete created carts so any customer get as many carts are they are orders, so if anybody know what do do with cart once it's transformed in order, I'll be grateful.

I'll continue to improve my module and so I also understand how to make new modules for my needs.

Thank you