Restore the server won't go back to the website

jeongeunpark

I'm having a difficulty to access my website, I tried to make some changes to fix some issues on my website, but i couldn't make it work eventually so I requested my server company to restore the data from the old date, but the restore won't make my website shown up eventually. Also, my server company advised that it is because there are some missing caches that it can't be restored from the server data properly.

In this case, do you have any idea how to make my website show up again and at least I can access to the admin page please?

Please check the image attached, because I'm not an expert on this area actually, I don't know what I can do. normally I do the customer support like taking an order, release, ship and etc, it should be fixed anyway, it's been about a week that I can't get the solution. 

Hello,
You can try to rename the admin folder and with the new name open the admin page. You can also try to delete the var/cache/dev and var/cache/prod folder in cpanel/FTP or rename them firstly. 
Please try to open the site in different browsers, not only in chrome but also in firefox or edge... in incognito windows
If you could open the admin page then you can try to delete the cache also from advanced parameters>performance
I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.