[SOLVED] Shopping cart update only after refresh

sorinsxtj

Hello  world ,

i know this topic was over disputed , but for me i still din not get the solution.

i run a shop sine 5 years now with actual version  1.7.4.2 . all was fine till i wanted to change the look of it an bought a new theme.

install it  , and i had  some problems  like the  header  slider did not worked and mobile was completly out of use. ok , i contact developer and after few days he fixed the mobile part and somehow the slider ( i only can change the baners only via FTP)

but the new problem  apeared is the cart  button does not work , the old problem with refresh. i read  a lot on this forum but nothing help.

try already alsmost all i read in 2 days on this forum. Developer i think abandoned me ( it was a cheap 150EUR theme, only that i afford)

can somebody  help me somehow?

shop is www.kraftprofesional.ro

You should have explained what exactly does not work with the cart button, although I think there is a problem with the link to cart page or maybe you expect a mini cart open in side view. Anyway it is a custom theme, and we do not know what to expect from this. Please explain in details what is the expected behavior

Ohh ,  yes . it is custom theme . like 99%  things that cause this issue it was an module . This time was the facebook pixel . whom can imagine that? deactivate it  an all fine now.  i have to rebuild everything what i brok before getting to  Pixel FB. But i am happy

• Like 1

• sorinsxtj changed the title to [SOLVED] Shopping cart update only after refresh