How can I edit the registry form? I want to add a warning that customers should check their spam folder

Schlinker

Hi there, we are encountering problems with account creation, the email verification works with a validation email, but this validation email sometimes lands in the spam folder of the person trying to set up the account. We are using the standard registry template as below, which includes a message saying "The email is not verified yet. Please check your inbox."

image.thumb.png.af946a82bf605eafc94ef95d4bf6a3c1.png

I would like to edit that, making it stand out more and adding a statement. Like "You haven't verified your email yet. Please check your inbox for a validation mail from us. If you do not find it in your inbox, please also check your spam filter."

Can you point me to where I can edit this? (I have no programming knowledge whatsoever, please take that in mind when answering ;)

Thanks

1 hour ago, stifler97 said:

Does this come from a third party module for email alerts?

Not that I am aware, and I have just checked the "enabled modiules" list, there is nothing that indicates email alerts might be part of it. Maybe this comes as part of the shop theme, though. I should have mentioned, that I am using theme_1492 for the shop, maybe it is incrusted with that, if it is not part of the classic theme?

Edited by Schlinker (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, Schlinker said:

if it is not part of the classic theme?

I think it is not part of classic theme. I just search for this phrase

22 hours ago, Schlinker said:

The email is not verified yet. Please check your inbox.

And nothing came up. So, this either comes from a module, or a theme. You should search for this in your files. Find it, then modify as you  wish

35 minutes ago, stifler97 said:

I think it is not part of classic theme. I just search for this phrase

And nothing came up. So, this either comes from a module, or a theme. You should search for this in your files. Find it, then modify as you  wish

Ok, will give it a try! Thank you.

Edited by Schlinker (see edit history)