Change text in the invoice

leadi

salut
I noticed that my invoice is missing the VAT number. I would like to add it, but I can't find an invoice module to edit it. 
Can anyone tell me where this is located and can I just add the number or do I need to add something in the server in the code?

Thnaks a lot for your help.

can i also create my own pdf as an invoice and take it as a template? I guess i have to code it then right? Otherwise i would like to customize the footer differently. But at the moment it is difficult to do with only one text field, since this is written out in a straight line. For example, I would want to make small text blocks, as you can see in the screenshot.1479121280_Bildschirmfoto2022-08-20um14_21_41.thumb.png.dea472c3621d8acad6d287732db233e9.png

The Pdf folder you mean, I find it in the server right? So I looked in the server and found a path for the invoice. I have also been able to write an inline html code for my footer. But I don't know exactly where to write it,I don't know much about coding.
Do any of you know where exactly to add my footer inline code? Maybe I could send the code from the pdf times and you can have a look at it.

That wuld be realy helpful.