Combinations with specific price per user

daniele dexter

Hello, I would like to know how to manage the sale of batches of products.

In my case I would have to sell lots of items, each with certain characteristics and user-specific prices.

Each user has his own price list which determines the final price.

The same batch of products can be purchased by all customers who have the opportunity to view it.

I will need to have per-user viewing restrictions.

The difficulty I encountered is in creating the combinations.

a lot corresponds to a set of products, the single product is a tube. Example: I have to sell round tubes, a lot is a pack of 100kg round tubes, then I can have other combinations of 150kg or 200kg always of the same round tube.

Each combination corresponds to a product lot and I would like to associate it in some way with a specific customer.

If I have the same combination for two customers, it takes me the price of the last one entered on my csv file.

The goal is to automate as much as possible the management of prices by user and product batch.

I am using an import component but I cannot meet my needs.

Does anyone know a component that could do for me?

How can I associate a different customer price on a single lot? Thanks for the help in advance.

Daniele

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, QuickUpdate.net said:

You did the same for every combination or how?

Now i don't use combinationation, every combination is a single product.

I have to show around 100 product every day, so i've prefered to create a product for every size.

In a sigle product i have a specific price for every user, by default the price is 0.

If the product price is 0, this means the producct hasn't a specific price for this user.

In this case i've modified some specific tpl files to hide product with price=0.

A problem i found is that in some case if i hide a product, there could be gaps between products, so to avoid this situation I added some orders on the specific price.

Another thing I don't really like is the aspect searches, which continue to work on the whole catalog and not just on the visible products.

I hope this solution can be useful to someone else. If, on the other hand, someone has another advice, I am available to listen to it.