when products are imported with cvs file, the categories in prestahop is duplicated

Huntera

Hello,

I have a question, I have two websites which are made with prestashop, but this the new one duplicate the categories when I importing products with cvs file. If the subcategory ''accessories'' is in two different parent category, then subcategory is duplicated. Everything is the same in my two websites, but in this one the category is duplicated when files is importing. I tried the same file to import to my two websites, with one is all good, with with another one is wrong, so with file is everything ok, just the prestashop do not understand the correct path, what to do?
For example, I would like import the product "laces'' and the category path is: footwear/accessories/laces.
When I imported the product in prestashop:
the ''accessories'' is duplicated (created the new one, when one already exist) in footwear category.
And also subsubcategory ''laces'' is created in clothes/accessories and then became clothes/accessories/laces.
The prestashop shouldn't duplicate or create the new categories, he should just add the product in the right place (assign the category) and that's it. Where is the proplem?
Thank you.