Prestashop renderlist - row edit action button

I need to disable edit button based on a my module's renderlist from an admin controller I had created.

Eg: if the value has a date >= today edit button should be working it should be disabled.

I understand that I could just redirect the edit link to listing page for a date expired case but if it's possible to disable the edit button it would be better

1846124254_Screenshot-2022-08-02T125207_964.png.ccb9735811e486e04a901c227e4f16ae.png Here's the screenshot of what I am trying to do. The cross mark means need to be disabled. As you can see the field right before actions column is also done according to the said condition

Edited by SRUTHI R BABU (see edit history)

It makes the most sense to use custom button actions.

public function __construct()
{
	$this->addRowAction('customEdit');
}

public function displaycustomEditLink($token, $id, $name)
{
	$add_disable = Db::getInstance()->getRow('SELECT * FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'my_table WHERE id = '.$id);

if ($add_disable['my_column'] == '1'){
		$css_disable = '';
		$href = $this->context->link->getAdminLink('MyController').'&id='.$id.'&edit';
		return '<a value="'.$id.'" id="my_custom_edit_button" class="btn btn-default" href="'.$href.'" '. $css_disable . '>'.$this->l('Edit').'</a>';
	} else {
		$css_disable = 'style="pointer-events: none;cursor: default;text-decoration: none;color: black;"';
		$href = '';
		return '<a value="'.$id.'" id="my_custom_edit_button" class="btn btn-default" href="'.$href.'" '. $css_disable . '>'.$this->l('Edit').'</a>';
	}

}

• Like 1