Anyone use Printful?

PalsyP

Does anyone use Printful & PrestaShop together?  I'm just testing things at the moment...

However, the way Printful does its shipping prices is a concern. PS doesn't really cater for this (vanilla anyway), especially if anyone orders more than 1 item, then Printful charges extra per item... So, say a T-shirt costs £3.85 to ship, if someone orders more than one, then it's, say, £1.60 extra for each additional item on top of that £3.85.

How did - or do - you sort this out?

Ok, after thinking over another problem about "different amounts for each country" for the based shipping fee - would it be worth it if I set up the countries I want to sell to as Zones then move the country to the country's own zone? Then I can then enter all the based shipping prices for each zone (country in this case) in the Carrier?

(if I made sense).....

On 8/1/2022 at 6:53 PM, PalsyP said:

Yeah, it adds the price just for one.... It only costs extra for 2 of more items.. Not to mention, it is different amounts for each country..... I plan to cater for most countries

To add context, I've added a screenshot to show this........ Bear in mind, these prices are for just for one product..... Kind of a cluster-hell really - why couldn't they do shipping by weight like normal people?!...... I should've just use SpreadShirt....

printful.jpg

Do I assume no-one uses PrestaShop with companies like Printful, Printify, etc where they charge shipping based on item and country, and extra for additional quantity..

If anyone does, and supply worldwide, I'd love to see how you have done it, seriously.......

I mean, for example, if you want to buy a T-Shirt to USA, it's £2.90, to the UK it's £3.30, if you want multiple quantities, it's £1.45/£1.20 each additional...... This is fine if you are shipping to just one country, but if you are wanting worldwide - how?!...

Maybe PrestaShop isn't for me.....