Use command handler in front

Hi,

I need to remove an order cart rule and recalculate the order amounts when the hook validateOrder is executed.

I seen that prestashop have a symfony order controller with the method i need.

//$oc = new OrderController();

//$oc->removeCartRuleAction(185,37);

Is possible use this? Recalculate the amounts manually will cause me a lot of bugs :(

The problem is that the commandBus "prestashop.core.command_bus" does not exists for front (i guess)

I tryed to execute the handler class manually, but it need some classes that im not able to create...

Thanks.

Edited by boki (see edit history)

Finally i use the same code that use the prestashop core:

$orderProducts = $order->getCartProducts();

$carrierId = $order->id_carrier;

$order->total_discounts = (float) abs($cart->getOrderTotal(true, Cart::ONLY_DISCOUNTS, $orderProducts, $carrierId, false, true));

$order->total_discounts_tax_excl = (float) abs($cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_DISCOUNTS, $orderProducts, $carrierId, false, true));

$order->total_discounts_tax_incl = (float) abs($cart->getOrderTotal(true, Cart::ONLY_DISCOUNTS, $orderProducts, $carrierId, false, true));

$order->total_paid = Tools::ps_round(

(float) $cart->getOrderTotal(true, Cart::BOTH, $orderProducts, $carrierId, false, true),

);

$order->total_paid_tax_excl = Tools::ps_round(

(float) $cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::BOTH, $orderProducts, $carrierId, false, true),

);

$order->total_paid_tax_incl = Tools::ps_round(

(float) $cart->getOrderTotal(true, Cart::BOTH, $orderProducts, $carrierId, false, true),

);

$order->update();