[SOLVED]Customer cannot create account: Undefined index: cart_url

Hi, I have following issue:
customer creating account:

• results in error 500 page at
    (https://shop.myshop/anmeldung?create_account=1)
  • The account gets created in the backend anyway.
  • But no Confirmation mail is sent.

I am getting the  following error in debug modus:

ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: cart_url

in f14eef316fae3a85b087f26de988642f4e0f2efa_2.file.an_megamenu.tpl.cache.php line 190

at content_62e13db9649516_33599205(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114

at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_updatecache.php line 38

.. and so on with a lot of smarty template references...

As there is a lot of smarty reference in the errors _ could this be a smarty compile issue?
Thanks,
Una

Hi there,
I solved the issue.
My website and  shop were both in subfolders on the root level and covered by a wildcard ssl certificate.
I had a suspicion that this might be the source of the problem, as my shop is a subdomain of the website domain. I moved the website files out of its subfolder and into root level.(so one level above the shop)
All of my shop issues (account and paypal redirect and mails not going out) seem to have disappeared, except for one:
Items can't be deleted  out of cart without reloading.  This is an ajax issue, and seems to be related to core.js and - I hope - theme-related as a lot of theme cart partial templates can't be found, according to my logs. So when I've worked that one out - or the developers at Avanto - I'm good to go at last.
Noone can pay the hours (weeks) lost, sorting out one bug after the next.... 

Thanks and best wishes,
Una

22 hours ago, una o. said:

Hi there,
I solved the issue.
My website and  shop were both in subfolders on the root level and covered by a wildcard ssl certificate.
I had a suspicion that this might be the source of the problem, as my shop is a subdomain of the website domain. I moved the website files out of its subfolder and into root level.(so one level above the shop)
All of my shop issues (account and paypal redirect and mails not going out) seem to have disappeared, except for one:
Items can't be deleted  out of cart without reloading.  This is an ajax issue, and seems to be related to core.js and - I hope - theme-related as a lot of theme cart partial templates can't be found, according to my logs. So when I've worked that one out - or the developers at Avanto - I'm good to go at last.
Noone can pay the hours (weeks) lost, sorting out one bug after the next.... 

Thanks and best wishes,
Una

I am happy that you solved it. So please add [SOLVED] at the beginning of the tiltle.

• una o. changed the title to [SOLVED]Customer cannot create account: Undefined index: cart_url