Multi Store for B2B and B2C, how to set different mandatory fields in customer address

Hi,

I created a multistore one site is for B2C customer and one for B2B, I need to manage a unique wharehouse.

In the Address menu section I can configure required fields using image.png.133032b13402f61c95c98658ae6b7517.png but also if I selected a specific site (the B2B one) when I select vat_number and save I have this configuration also in the B2C site.
Is this functionality supported in multistore? 
Have I to manage this using an external addon or I can change some configurations to get this?

Regards

MDT

When it comes to prestashop multistore feature, there are some things like this that do not work as expected. I had the same problem with countries. You need to check if there is a ps_SOMETHING_shop table that is related to the required fileds. If you did not find it that is not supported. But I think that is supported and there should be a way to set that up.

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I checked and there is ps_address_format table but I didn't find a something like ps_address_format_shop

If I change inside Locations->Countries also the

image.png.cd774bb13451691ec892e51aa9036614.png

and the shops association 

image.png.8eff65383b21ec2c93543a85568ec458.png

this enable or disable the country for a specific shop but doesn't change the address format.

If I modify the adress format this changes for both shops

Marco De Toni