Cart product total increase

Anns Abz

image.png.52498456270bd24af140ccd8f385bbff.png

Hi, i want to increase the total for this product on cart,
like 56+10 = 66, i need the output like this. i dont want to change the product price, just need to increase the total here. also want reflect that on order total, etc..
is anyone help me to do this. thanks

image.png

@stifler97 thanks for the reply, this number varies for each product. i done that part. but i dont know how to add that amount to this total. specific price concept is also not needed here. i dont want to increase/decrease product price, i want to increase its total,
like in the image, product price is 18, and quntity is 3, then i want to add (18*3)+10
if product price is 18, and quantity is 1, then it becomes (18*1)+10

hope you understand what i mean.

Edited by Anns Abz (see edit history)

I have seen such a clean procedure in COD module. They have come up to two solutions, either to add COD fee as a product to the cart or add it to extra shipping cost of carrier. I think this is the easiest way to do this. Otherwise I think you should do some overrides.

Check the hook methods of the codwfeeplus module for more info. I have not digged into the code before, but I am sure they have used hooks, because there is no override folder in the module, so this is a good news, because it is a best practice. The whole idea is that this either adds the new fee as new product to the cart, or it adds up to the extra shippting cost of the carrier.

Now that I am thinking, there is a field for each product as extra shipping cost, you might be able to  modify that just before calculating the cart total. Remember to do overrides as the last option.