Problem with the SMTP server

Andrejkov

Hello,

I have a strange problem at the PS store. 1.7.7.3, namely for some time I have a problem with the e-mails sent from the store, when I try to send a test message I have the following error message:

"Error: please check configuration

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "myadresemail.com" using 2 possible authenticators. Authenticator LOGIN returned Expected response code 235 but got code "535", with message "535 Incorrect authentication data". Authenticator PLAIN returned Expected response code 235 but got code "535", with message "535 Incorrect authentication data". "

I checked the configuration and it is correct, I also changed the password to a new one, but unfortunately it did not work either. Did any of you have such a problem?

Regards.

PrestaShop SMTP sending failed Improve the SMTP configuration success rate Display the reason for the failure to send emails

https://blog.presta-modules-addons.com/prestashop/tutorial-consultation/prestashop-smtp-sending-failed-improve-the-smtp-configuration-success-rate-display-the-reason-for-the-failure-to-send-emails/

Maybe this tech blog can solve your problem, mine did so successfully.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ZHSoft said:

PrestaShop SMTP sending failed Improve the SMTP configuration success rate Display the reason for the failure to send emails

https://blog.presta-modules-addons.com/prestashop/tutorial-consultation/prestashop-smtp-sending-failed-improve-the-smtp-configuration-success-rate-display-the-reason-for-the-failure-to-send-emails/

Maybe this tech blog can solve your problem, mine did so successfully.

thanks