How to resend an email with link to download previous orders requested by clients?

DArnaez

Hi,

I sell downloads but a client says he lost the mail with the download link.

Is there a way to resend the mail with the download link from the admin ?? I know this is an old question but I thought in 2022... many years of evolution on PS this issue was resolved. I'm wrong?

Thanks!

Running Prestashop 1.7.8.6

8 hours ago, 4you.software said:

Each virtual product has a limit on the date by which the product can be downloaded and also the number of possible downloads.
Without programmer modifications, it is not possible to resend the email with the download link.

If that so, updating the right values in database should do the trick. 

• Confused 1

I agree.
The download of the product is limited and a link is sent with a warning until when it is valid.
It is sent when the order is changed to "payment received".
If the customer can't download the product after the time has expired, or has downloaded it multiple times, that's their problem.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Or at least tell us what is the best module to buy. Usually, in the store selling digital products, the user can go to their account, look the list of all products purchased, and download it. I can do it in Envato, and many other stores. 
I did a research but most of them offer managing digital products and other features that I don't need. I just want that my clients can have a list of their purchases to download their products even year after.  

My store ohmyicons.com

Thanks!

On 7/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, DArnaez said:

Or at least tell us what is the best module to buy. Usually, in the store selling digital products, the user can go to their account, look the list of all products purchased, and download it. I can do it in Envato, and many other stores. 
I did a research but most of them offer managing digital products and other features that I don't need. I just want that my clients can have a list of their purchases to download their products even year after.  

My store ohmyicons.com

Thanks!

Hi @DArnaez

Did you mean something like that?

Front account:

obrazek.thumb.png.3c5aa3f70b92dea79a64e3633ebd21b8.png

And detail:

obrazek.thumb.png.04c0eaecef4332e336f2708d0d440089.png

And admin order:

obrazek.thumb.png.85763818adce88a8570f1ccdcc9d4a72.png

And module settings:

obrazek.png.a1949beba2c15930366a8cfe2e10d519.png