Resend Order Confirmation (v1.0.9 - de W3B Solutions) - not sending emails

Hello,

I'm using Resend Order Confirmation (v1.0.9 - de W3B Solutions) module on my shop, and suddenly it doesn't send emails. Until I check with my hosting can you help with some advice, why doesn't it send emails to users? 

I think this issue has something in common with the cash on delivery module because it doesn't work correctly either. (Before the upgrade to 2.0, the order status for cash on delivery was "Pending". After the plugin was updated to 2.0, this status changed to "Awaiting COD validation".)

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/prestashop-module-resend-order-confirmation-email/1641972455818117?referral_code=mini_shop_page_card_cta&merchantId=617586661695264&ref=mini_shop_storefront

Thanks,

Anna

Hi Anna,

you can check the emails log if the system managed to send out the email in Backoffice ->Advanced Parameters-> email

Or check inside the mails translation if the mails are missing from the theme, or if they are visible.

If the module update caused this, most probably there is a bug in the newer version of the module.

Have a nice day, Leo.

Hi,  

Thank you for your answer. 
I've checked here: Backoffice ->Advanced Parameters-> email. The email looks like it is sent to the customer but in reality, customers are not receiving any emails. 

The translation is there, but how do I check if the emails are visible?

Have a nice day,
Ana

Hi Ana,

in this case it could be that the mails are being  sent to spam/junk folder?

Have you tested using different mail accounts like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, any other mail provider? just tobe sute that all emails or only some of them are not received. Maybe you have the php mail as sending option, and not SMTP(this could cause that mails are being sent into smap/junk folders)

Have a nice day, Leo.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...