"ratingCount" or "reviewCount" in prestashop 1.6

optionsmegastore

hello, i have prestashop 1.6.0.9 ,and i keep having errors of "ratingCount" or "reviewCount"  sku  in rich snippets google and i can't find any kind of solution for it.

is the solution simply to change my theme of 1.6.0.9???? or what is it possible there are no further support if i dont update my prestashop? knowing that updating my prestashop now isnt an easy thing by one click. please if anyone have any kind of solution or help. highly appreciated .

Hi,

the products which doesn't have reviews, most probably are not errors, are just warnings in Google Search Console.

If a product has no review, you won't be penalized for that, so if the products has reviews snippet, then Google Search results can display the rating count and rating number inside the Search results page of Google Search. If there is no data regarding the ratingcount and average rating, then won't display it. To gather more reviews for your products, you can create newsletter for your customers, and ask them to write reviews for the purchased products, and maybe offer them a voucher ;) (this way you can get the review for the product and most probably they will come back with another order on your shop)

Have a nice day, Leo.

i totally appreciate your reply, i know it takes time and hard work, but i have just a question, can this be solved anyhow? because as you know 1300 products are not as easy to fill reviews for. so my question was, would these warnings vanish if i changed my old 1.6.0.9 theme? and updated it?

your theme and prestashop have nothing to do with this, as said before, it is because you do not have reviews on your products, but you will not be penalized for this, it is just a warning, the ideal is that you have reviews but this does not You must fill it out yourself, it must be done in a natural way, real clients should do that.

from a look at revi i think this can help