Billing

Agencia Meerkat

Hi,

1- the order is created in PrestaShop only after the payment of the order

2- the invoice is created only after a valid payment is completed, for example a payment by bank transfer will validate the creation of invoice only after the collection and the change of status of the order

Therefore, you can't forward the information about the invoice number to your payment method since this information doesn't exist yet.

il y a une heure, Agencia Meerkat a dit :

So, what you are trying to do from your screenshot, we have to guess since making sentences seems complicated, is to add the payment method to the invoice number in PrestaShop?

-----------------

Donc, ce que vous cherchez à faire d'après votre capture d'écran, on doit deviner puisque faire des phrases semble compliqué, c'est d'ajouter le mode de paiement au numéro de facture dans PrestaShop ?

2 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

So, what you are trying to do from your screenshot, we have to guess since making sentences seems complicated, is to add the payment method to the invoice number in PrestaShop?

-----------------

Donc, ce que vous cherchez à faire d'après votre capture d'écran, on doit deviner puisque faire des phrases semble compliqué, c'est d'ajouter le mode de paiement au numéro de facture dans PrestaShop ?

what I want is the invoice number, the method of payment is displayed

il y a 33 minutes, Agencia Meerkat a dit :

Ok, so I don't understand and I leave it to someone who can decipher this request, good luck.

---------------------------

Ok, donc je ne comprends et je laisse la main à quelqu'un qui arrive à déchiffrer cette demande, bonne continuation.

6 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

Ok, so I don't understand and I leave it to someone who can decipher this request, good luck.

---------------------------

Ok, donc je ne comprends et je laisse la main à quelqu'un qui arrive à déchiffrer cette demande, bonne continuation.

What don't you understand? I want the invoice number to show the payment method, then the year, then a series. I need the payment method to come up, as the first item, since I have amazon, aliexpress, cdiscount on the platform. When managing the business and organized invoices.

I also don't understand your unfriendly answer.

Il y a 18 heures, Agencia Meerkat a dit :

would there be any way to enter the invoice number in the payment method?

il y a 43 minutes, Agencia Meerkat a dit :

il y a 3 minutes, Agencia Meerkat a dit :

What don't you understand? I want the invoice number to show the payment method, then the year, then a series. I need the payment method to come up, as the first item, since I have amazon, aliexpress, cdiscount on the platform. When managing the business and organized invoices.

I also don't understand your unfriendly answer.

Thank you for making a complete sentence to specify your request and excuse me for not being able to guess your need when you communicate contradictory information.

So to integrate the payment method in the invoice number, we will have to intervene on the creation of this invoice number, so we have to dive into the PrestaShop native code to modify its behavior.

--------------------

Merci à vous de faire une phrase complète pour préciser votre demande et excusez-moi de ne pas être en capacité de deviner votre besoin lorsque vous communiquez des informations contradictoires.

Donc pour intégrer le mode de paiement dans le numéro de facture, il va falloir intervenir sur la création de ce numéro de facture, donc il faut plonger dans le code natif de PrestaShop pour en modifier le comportement.

• 1 month later...