Same reference Code products show as combinations

Hi friends. I want to show as combinations which has the same reference Code products. For ex. 

Red dress >>> ref. Code abcd

Blue dress >>> ref Code abcd

Yellow dress >>> ref Code abcd. 

On Red dress product page, all colours will display as combinations with its main image. 

I attached an image.

Thanks for your help. 

Screenshot_20220610_223854_com.android.chrome.png

Thanks for your reply. For main product same ref. Code. 

Thought was like that:

If two or More product has same ref code, system automatically takes all of them to as related products. If ı Click on Red one, on Red one page White and yellow one shows as related products. Basically, instead of same category or Attributes, it will show products which have same ref Codes. Sorry for my English. I hope now is ok. 

Screenshot_20220612_132036_com.android.chrome.png

I don't see a problem with that.
Unfortunately, this is a specific requirement.
Prestashop contains the ps_crosselling module, which can do this.

There is a button in the product detail administration for adding a related product. Unfortunately, you would have to add each related product manually.

However, even for this, it is possible to create a solution in the form of a simple script and run it, for example, via Cron, or create a small module that connects to the hook for updating the product, etc ...

Prestashop stores related products in the ps_accessory table. So it has two columns.
One column is product_1 and the other column is product_2.
The product_1 column is the main product and the product_2 column is the related product.

The solution is not complicated.

On 6/13/2022 at 8:48 AM, knacky said:

Sample module Related product by same reference code (Module creation time 30 minutes) 😀😞

@rcp_isIr I sent you a sample module via private message.

ı have received. really many thanks. it works well. ı worked on it a few days but i couldnt. i think , i have to work about prestashop so many days. maybe weeks. maybe months. anyways. it is good that you are here :)

• Like 1