Back office Admin URL is not working

My Eco Mart

Suddenly my Prestashop back office admin URL it not working, however the front office is working fine, and customer is able to place an order.

I check the Log file under var directory and got the below error.

*ERROR*     v1.7.7.8    2022/06/08 - 01:31:21: Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] User ldpegbtl_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections at line 136 in file classes/db/DbPDO.php

Workaround I did

1. Restored recent backup for both files and DB and No luck.
  2. Cleared all the cache directory in cPanel and No luck 
  3. Restored all the backup files to an other site- No Luck

Could anyone help me.

Prestashop.PNG

The error says that you have reach the limit of connections per user on your database. 

This could be due to different possibilities

• Someone could attack your database
  • You may have a module that makes incorrect database calls
  • You have too much traffic

I suggest you to contact your host provider and ask more information about this.

18 hours ago, Tom Girou said:

The error says that you have reach the limit of connections per user on your database. 

I suggest you to contact your host provider and ask more information about this.

I checked with my hosting provider.

Reply: The parameters for shared servers are fixed and increased upto their maximum limit. Its not possible to increase it more than allotted on shared servers.

They suggested two things.

1. You can optimize the database once and check

2.If still the resources required by database is more you can go for VPS hosting where you shall be able to increase the parameters as per your convenience as you will have root access

22 hours ago, Tom Girou said:

If I move my hosting plan from Share to VPS, and increase the connections will it work?

34 minutes ago, My Eco Mart said:

If I move my hosting plan from Share to VPS, and increase the connections will it work?

It could but if we do not know the origin of the problem that's just a guess. I recommend talking about it to your database provider and see what insights they can give you.

Sorry, I didn't see the previous replies. 

If that could up the max connections that could solve it, but that's pretty weird if you don't have many concurrent users. Depending of your budget, hiring someone to fix the issue, or simply analyze your setup could be better than just upgrading your offer for eventually nothing.

Edited by Tom Girou (see edit history)

On 6/9/2022 at 1:57 PM, Tom Girou said:

It could but if we do not know the origin of the problem that's just a guess. I recommend talking about it to your database provider and see what insights they can give you.

Sorry, I didn't see the previous replies. 

If that could up the max connections that could solve it, but that's pretty weird if you don't have many concurrent users. Depending of your budget, hiring someone to fix the issue, or simply analyze your setup could be better than just upgrading your offer for eventually nothing.

I'm really happy, if it could fix my problem to analyzing my hosting account and database.

If you suggest any Prestashop expert to my problem, it is really a good help for me rather than upgrading my plan.

Edited by My Eco Mart (see edit history)