How to? PS 1.7.8.6 - Voucher code non be comulative with product reduce price ?

catzarov

Hello Comrades,
Can anyone tell me what to edit in cartrules.php to not be able to apply voucher codes and reduce the price of a product that already has a reduced price ?

Officially the store is currently on version 1.6 and there I use the buy module which does a great job. The bad thing is that this module is not compatible with version 1.7 and I can not transfer the store to work on the new version, because the company policy is not to allow to reduce the price of the product with a voucher if the same product is already participating in a promotion and has a reduced price. I'm currently keeping both sites (1.6 and 1.7) up to date and hoping for some quick resolution so I can finish 1.6 and move to the new version. I know there are a lot of smart people on the forum who can write miracles in php even if they don't officially work for prestashop :)

I'll be following, my topic in the hope for help.
Thanks to anyone who helps me, perhaps the help will be useful to other forumers.

Hello indnovate, many thanks for your suggestion, the next time I meet my boss I will tell him about this suggestion, I guess he will agree.
If anyone else can suggest a code edit in the meantime, that would be helpful too.

Best regards.

• Like 1