Error on checkout - Undefined index: GB

sp3ctre

I have had a problem with the Stripe module and when I tested it in debug mode I get the following on the order checkout page. I have made sure all modules are up to date. Previously I also got an error trying to enable debug mode and I had to set session.save_path to /tmp to get past that.

Now I can't take any payments on my shop other than bank transfer. Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: I have removed the mergado module and now I am getting "Unfortunately, there is no payment method available.". This is despite Stripe and Bank Transfer both being enabled. I have tried re-installing them and still not working. All options are enabled in the payment settings (all locations have striper and bank trand ticked, as well as the GBP currency)

error.jpg

Edited by sp3ctre (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, sp3ctre said:

Hi, that is already enabled... I have disabled the mergado modukle now and the site is back, but there are no payment options... wonder if the GB index thing is a clue though?

yes its the issue with the language file, if the error is not appearing while this module is disabled then you can contact the module dev to fix it.

thanks

Edited by Mian Waqas
change (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, sp3ctre said:

Thanks, can you tell me where to find the GenerateCommand.php file please, I can't seem to find the Command folder?

well , the reason i had edited and removed that commit is because you will have to search for a while in that module, that is why i asked to contact the module dev if you are not well skilled with the codes.

Kind Regards

Which module though? If you are talking about the mergado module that is disabled now (please see update on the first post). The issue I am having now is no payment methods appearing. I left the original issue there also as I wondered if thast error was a clue to what is going on.

13 minutes ago, sp3ctre said:

Which module though? If you are talking about the mergado module that is disabled now (please see update on the first post). The issue I am having now is no payment methods appearing. I left the original issue there also as I wondered if thast error was a clue to what is going on.

Were these payment methods appearing fine before the "bugged module" ?
and are the setting for these two payment modules , on back office> payment > Preferences... well enough enabled for the countries and carriers?

Just now, Mian Waqas said:

Were these payment methods appearing fine before the "bugged module" ?
and are the setting for these two payment modules , on back office> payment > Preferences... well enough enabled for the countries and carriers?

No, I got a call from someone this morning to say Stripe was not working. I enabled debug mode and got that error. I then disabled the module and the site came back but no payment methods.

I have just disabled Stripe and the bank transfer has come back now, so I am assuming it is to do with stripe now.

I can see the attempted captures in my stripe panel so it is somewhat working, although no idea why it is not showing anymore on the checkout screen. Very odd!

7 minutes ago, sp3ctre said:

No, I got a call from someone this morning to say Stripe was not working. I enabled debug mode and got that error. I then disabled the module and the site came back but no payment methods.

I have just disabled Stripe and the bank transfer has come back now, so I am assuming it is to do with stripe now.

I can see the attempted captures in my stripe panel so it is somewhat working, although no idea why it is not showing anymore on the checkout screen. Very odd!

i am sorry you are facing issue with the payment modules, but i will again suggest to contact the module dev for further rectification.

Regards