Shop email different of sender email

Avean Defender

Hello community!

I am facing a problem and I still haven't found a solution. I am using Prestashop 1.7.8.5

I have a shop without stores configured, only has the Contact Details (Shop Parameters -> Contact -> Stores -> Contact Details) where I added the shop name, shop email, etc. This email is shown in the frontend in the "Contact us" page, and that's what I want.

But this email is the one used to send the messages to the clients when they do an order, and inform about the order process. In that process I want to use a different email for these operations if possible.

Also I want to use a different email in the Contacts (Shop Parameters -> Contact -> Contacts) that is used in the contact form, so when a client use the contact form the email sender is the one configured. This works, but I do not receive the client message in this email, so I have to go to Prestashop BO to see the message. If I configure the the email in Contacts the same as in Contact Details I receive in the email the customer messages and the order messages.

Both emails are Gmail accounts.

What do you recommend me to do? What can I do to have both these issues solved and working?

I do not know if helps, but I can create email accounts based on my host/domain provider.