Blank page for second product

raicap

Hello everyone. I have a weird little problem. I have the warehouse theme, prestashop 1.7.8.5, and php 7.4.29 on siteground. The problem occurs when I put a product in the cart and if I go back to the catalog to continue shopping, and I click on another product to see its card it gives me a blank page, it does not display anything, not even an error from the server. Thanks

Please try to enable Debug mode on your store or try to check error logs to know the reason of the issue.

If you have installed any third-party module recently, then please try to disable the same and check the issue again.

Also, please check if any core file is overriden on your store by third-party module or not.

Thanks for the advice, I have activated debug mode but I can't figure out where the error is. I also noticed that if I put some products in the cart in particular, the error does not occur, but for most of the products the error does occur. Older products appear to be okay while more recently loaded ones do.

unfortunately when the error occurs, even with the debug mode nothing is seen, the page remains blank, then I go back, remove the product from the cart and everything works. It must be said that with the product in the cart I can then go to the checkout, the only problem that occurs is that with a product inserted in the cart I can no longer enter the screens of the individual products, I also see the catalog, but the single product is blank page. no log is produced