Checkout Page Only Shows One Payment Method?

Adnan Nahri

Dear Prestashop users,

I have encountred a huge problem while trying to impelment a module that would basically allow clients to pay directly using their bank account, as their card can be limited to certain amounts.

Once I have set up the module, tested the API connection and all, I tried going to my store and ordering to see if everything is good, suprisingly I have noticed that only the last method of payment is available, while it idealy should show the old method (Credit Cards) + the new one (Bank Account Payment).

I am running 1.7.4.2 on this store, and I have checked the hooks and it seems that this second module can only be transplanted on the "Paymentoptions" hook, while the old one is transplanted on various hooks (as it should be, I guess).

In Payment Preferneces I have noticed that the new module dosen't the have the currency set on, instead it just have -- instead of a clickable checkmark.  image.thumb.png.749be159ac8343814a984ffa21648d6c.png

The 1st one is the Module I have been using, 2nd and 4th are native Prestashop modules for Cheques and Bank Transfers, the 3rd one is the new module.

Any Help would be highly appreciated

Thanks!

Edited by Adnan Nahri (see edit history)

On 4/29/2022 at 5:18 AM, Adnan Nahri said:

On payment Preferences  I can see the error below :

image.png.7ba5170c3bdf6a69dbcdfd168db27230.png

And on debug mode the same error is there without any further info, for me to be able to tweak it for a solution.

is this error still exists ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 4:46 AM, Adnan Nahri said:

Dear Prestashop users,

I have encountred a huge problem while trying to impelment a module that would basically allow clients to pay directly using their bank account, as their card can be limited to certain amounts.

Once I have set up the module, tested the API connection and all, I tried going to my store and ordering to see if everything is good, suprisingly I have noticed that only the last method of payment is available, while it idealy should show the old method (Credit Cards) + the new one (Bank Account Payment).

I am running 1.7.4.2 on this store, and I have checked the hooks and it seems that this second module can only be transplanted on the "Paymentoptions" hook, while the old one is transplanted on various hooks (as it should be, I guess).

In Payment Preferneces I have noticed that the new module dosen't the have the currency set on, instead it just have -- instead of a clickable checkmark.  

The 1st one is the Module I have been using, 2nd and 4th are native Prestashop modules for Cheques and Bank Transfers, the 3rd one is the new module.

Any Help would be highly appreciated

Thanks!

What about the Carrier & Country restriction below on this page? are they  checked?

8 minutes ago, SMTmardan said:

What about the Carrier & Country restriction below on this page? are they  checked?

Checked, same for the one working payment option.

I suppose I need to make a bit of modifications on the Payment.tpl file in order to make the payment options show as radio buttons.

Just now, Adnan Nahri said:

Checked, same for the one working payment option.

I suppose I need to make a bit of modifications on the Payment.tpl file in order to make the payment options show as radio buttons.

no you dont need modification in Payment.tpl normally... Are you using onepage checkout? which PHP version are you using? the payment modules are configured properly?  "i suspect the payment module are not configured properly!"

33 minutes ago, SMTmardan said:

no you dont need modification in Payment.tpl normally... Are you using onepage checkout? which PHP version are you using? the payment modules are configured properly?  "i suspect the payment module are not configured properly!"

I believe they are configured properly as each one is working fine, but once I activate the 2nd one the 1st one just goes away.