[Solved] Blank page - Frontend - After user login or registration attempts

chr87

Hi everybody, I hope I can get some assistance..

In my website https://www.vlrbikeshop.com/ customers receives a “blank page” once they hit “validate” on their user registration module or try to login.

If they try to refresh the blank is always there, they have to delete website data saved by the browser to disconnect, then they can see again the website. (It works both after registration attempts and after login attempts).

In the backend I can see the new client user, but they didn't receive any confirmation email of the registration, and NOBODY can login from frontpage.

Now the website is in maintenance mode, it's all new, the idea was to enable the shop this week, but this error occurred.

I tried a lot of troubleshooting for blank pages that i found online but nothing works.

Please help..

Versione di PrestaShop: 1.7.8.0

Theme: leo_camptree

Server

Informazioni sul server: Linux #1 SMP Tue Sep 7 14:49:57 UTC 2021 x86_64

Versione software del server: Apache

Versione di PHP: 7.3.33 (I tried also 7.4 nothing changes)

Limite di memoria: 512M

Tempo di esecuzione massimo: 120

Dimensione Max. dei file da caricare: 25M

Check your configuration

Required parameters: OK

Optional parameters: OK

Please try to enable Debug Mode on your Store or try to check error log to know the details of the issue.
Or it may be possible that you are using any third-party module which is causing the issue. So, we suggest you to also try to disable those modules which you have installed recently on your store.

11 minutes ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Please try to disable the blockwishlist module which you are using and then check the issue again.

It worked, problem solved.

Thank you very much.

• chr87 changed the title to [Solved] Blank page - Frontend - After user login or registration attempts